Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mazuri Madness

I'm a little nervous this morning. I've been faithfully eating my Mazuri Tortoise Diet mixed with vegetables, but that's all. No yard grazing. I sniff the grass sometimes but I just have no bite strength for it. Anyway I'm a bit worried because my weight is down from this time last year. I only weigh 3160 grams this morning, despite all our efforts. But I have been pooping almost every morning and even left some urates in the little blue pan yesterday morning, so maybe that just means I'm cleaning out my system for hibernation?

Well it's a good thing I'm seeing my two vets this morning to get the whole scoop on how I'm doing. The truth is, I've been feeling a lot perkier and generally happier. Now let's see what the doctors say....

1 comment:

burunestetigi said...

This is one of the best post that I have ever read. You have provided a great piece of information. I will definitely share it with my other friends. Keep up the good work, I would to stay in contact with your posts Rinoplasti